Middle School Announcements
1) BPS for the week of 11/30 – 12/6. Parents/guardians sign and students return on Monday.
2) UIL competitions – qualifying 5th/6th students will travel to Bremond on Thursday, Dec 13 to compete. We have sent home field trip forms and information for those who are attending. Please return the form and contact Mrs. Garton or Miss Kissick if you have questions.
3) History Fair and Winter Concert!!!! Thursday, Dec. 13. Come and see the students’ History Fair projects from 6-7pm (come and go), and then join us for the Winter Concert at the Multi-Purpose building at 7pm!!!! (You WILL be able to attend BOTH the history fair AND the concert!)
4) Parent/Teacher Conferences – Friday, January 11. Please sign up now! Contact Mrs. Williams to set a time. 754-8000.
5) DETENTION – There will be NO Thursday after school detention next week. We WILL still have detention on Wednesday from 3:35 – 4:30.
6) PARENTS: Please be sure to make arrangements for your students to be supervised after school. Students MUST be in a program such as the YMCA or MUST go to the library by 4p.m.(They may still stay until 4:30 on Wednesday and Thursday if they are doing detention.) With the time change it is getting dark earlier, our campus is an open campus to the public, the weather is changing, and we cannot guarantee the safety or well being of your child after this time.
12/13 – UIL in Bremond
12/13 – History Fair! Come and go, 6p – 7p, Middle School building
12/13 – Winter Concert – 7pm, Multi-Purpose Building by the Y
12/21 – Last day of school before winter break!!!