Rapoport Academy Public School is a FREE open-enrollment, lottery draw school serving the following Central Texas school districts: Abbott, Axtell, Bosqueville, Bruceville-Eddy, China Spring, Clifton, Connally, Crawford, Gholson, Hubbard, LaVega, Lorena, Mart, McGregor, Midway, Moody, Riesel, Robinson, Valley Mills, Waco, West, and Whitney. This means that any student who resides in these school districts is eligible to attend Rapoport Academy. Rapoport Academy serves grades Pre-kindergarten through 12. State law requires that students who enroll in free public Pre-kindergarten meet certain criteria (e.g., economic disadvantage, English language learner, parent on active military service). We also offer a limited number of tuition-based Pre-k spots. All Pre-k students must be 4 years old by September 1.
For application questions, please contact our Director of Community Relations, Gaylene Reed. Feel free to
or call (254) 855-2397 or (254) 296-0261 with questions about the process. You can download an lottery draw application form below or pick one up at any of our campuses. The application process is outlined below:
- Download and complete New Student Application (click here) [This application is for Fall 2013.]
- Submit application for lottery draw (call 855-2397 or 296-0261 for appointment)
- If drawn in lottery, you will be notified by phone
- Your application will be forwarded to appropriate campus
- Campus staff will contact you to complete campus-specific enrollment process
- May 7 (5:00 p.m.)
- May 14 (11:30 a.m.)
All information sessions will be held on Quinn Campus (1020 Elm Ave). Applications for all grades can be completed and submitted at the information sessions. Call (254) 855-2397 to reserve a seat at one of these sessions.
- Feb. 1: We will begin accepting applications for the 2013-2014 school year
- April 16: Applications due for lottery draw
- After April 16: Applications are still being accepted (application in grades filled by the lottery draw will be added to wait list)
Applications for enrollment are always accepted. Applications received after April 16 will be added to the wait list.